Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Converse All Star - Gotta Catch 'Em All

The folks at Cloggs currently have 46 different Converse All Star's in stock...! That's a lot of Converse shoes, so I have picked out a few favourites below, but I really recommend you check out their site if you are into this shoe. Great range of sizes and reasonable prices with many models reduced.



The white / pink All Star is a leather model, hence the £49.95 price tag - worth it though I am sure. Sizes 3-8. A hot colourway for the girls. To view, click here.







The Converse All Star in forest / gum is another quality release from Converse available at Cloggs. Ok, so I know I'm picking out the pricier models, but I think they warrant their price tags. This limited edition Chuck Taylor is made from rich, velvety nubuck and features a gum sole. Sizes 5 & 6 left £54.95 for both ladies and gentlemen. To view, click here.





Yellow. Whatever happened to yellow? You don't see enough of it these days. Converse All Star Limeade available in sizes 3-8 at £29.95. To view, click here.

No comments: